MD:fs/ft - MILWAULKEE M18V BATTERY POWERED TOOLS BRAND NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all tools are brand new and about 2 weeks old.i have a 60 gallon air compressor also.whatever sells first then im keeping the other so i have something to work with.heres my ad on craigslist let me know if you got anything that would interest me and will go from there.my number is in the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
to other guys on this site do not log in with your craigslist account info to try to see the ad its a scam to get your info

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he just posted up the account management link, I removed the link.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my bad guys i thought doing it that way would be easier.i guess go onto craigslist and search in maryland and look in the tool spot and youll see me add.its not a scam dude

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
to straighten out what was said about this being a scam im loading pictures of everything now.i had no idea it was doing something funny to make people think it was a scam.so here are the pictures now
You must be registered for see images attach

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just bought them and spent around $1600 not including the bit sets and socket sets.those each alone were like 40-70 each for them.id take $1000

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thinks its a good deal......i just bought the drill with battery and charger for 200.....1,000 is a smokin deal