matte black and chrome to almond work truck rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, needle cluster on a '91. Not very common and a one-year-only cluster so take care of it. :) Many 91's came with moonies instead.

Richard

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Nice, needle cluster on a '91. Not very common and a one-year-only cluster so take care of it. :) Many 91's came with moonies instead.

Richard
I have the same cluster in my 94. And i have seen other 94 and a 93 with this cluster. Unless you mean it's rare for 91 only
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have the same cluster in my 94. And i have seen other 94 and a 93 with this cluster. Unless you mean it's rare for 91 only
No, you don't. :gr_grin: They're not the same cluster at all; they just appear similar. Not even close to the same electronics or even the same connector. You can't swap 91 and 92-94 without lots of hacking.

Yeah he means it's rare for 91 only.
Correct, as in, most 91's came with moonies just like an 88-90, although 91 moonies are also one-year-only. To swap 88-90 and 91, a few wires have to be moved in the connector. A 91 needle cluster is unique all on its own. Of course can also be swapped into 88-90 with moving a few wires.

Sorry for the knowitall sidetrack :) just wanted to clear it up. That cluster is not easy to find, was the point...

Richard

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
^^^^^^Hell thats cool I didn't know all that. Learn something new every day. Thanks.

hinrichs

Reaction score
I wonder if maybe thats why some gauges don't work and the shift light....if this one isn't original

exhaust tucked up finally, yet no lower like I thought, guess I need to start trimming. Oh and return fuel line is now dumping fuel....well I guess thats the line. Just started today unless it was capped and It fell off (truck is carbed)

hinrichs

Reaction score
So yesterday at some point must have lost my lower shock bolt and then my friend threw a tool bag onto the switch box and it overfilled and blew the bag which sucks.

What bags are you guys running up front? Im gonna order some new ones and then have the truck towed home but not sure whats normal for these.

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn...how the hell did it blow? How much psi are you running? You shouldn't be able to fill it to a higher psi then the tank. I'm running Airlift 2600 dominators and I believe they have a breaking strength of 600psi or so.