Magnaflow Exhaust Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSR5150

Reaction score
I figure I'd start a thread for magnaflow exhausts, including videos/pictures/info, that can be used for reference to anyone that has interest or questions about it.
(in attempt to filter out, "which magnaflow?" or "which brand exhaust?" etc. etc. threads).

I'll start with mine. My setup has:

Hooker LongTube headers. P/N 2462-1.
True dual 2 1/2" piping all the way back
Two regular catalytic converters.
and two 14", 4x9" case SI/SO magnaflow mufflers. P/N 11226.
It exits out each side just behind the rear tires.

Vid:
You must be registered for see images attach

Anyone else with magnaflow setups, chime on in!

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
I don't have a video, haven't took the time to get one. Here are pics and specs though:

Magnaflow 6"x5"x8" Race Muffler with a 13" turndown right after. I had to have it ran a little farther back, it dumps right before my rear axle now. It was way too loud the way I had it in the pics, it was insane, at idle and at WOT. Plus when it was dumped under the cab it droned like hell. It is still loud now, just a tad quieter, and at WOT it is still extremely loud. The drone is now gone for the most part.

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'll have to get one sometime soon, I'll try to get at least an in cab sound clip sometime this week when I'm going to class. Actually, I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me. That and a lot of people have complimented on the sound, which has made me like it much better haha.

Here that one is crunk: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-14149/