Magnaflow Exhaust Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is there anyone else on here with magnaflows with either high flow cats or no cats at all besides jaybo

i want it nice and loud and i kinda like the sound of the mangaflow w/o cats better than most other mufflers

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
is there anyone else on here with magnaflows with either high flow cats or no cats at all besides jaybo

i want it nice and loud and i kinda like the sound of the mangaflow w/o cats better than most other mufflers

I have a Magnaflow 3" in/out stainless spun high flow cat, metallic substrate.

You must be registered for see images attach

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Mines the 18" muffler. If you get the 14" it'll be louder than my setup. I was looking to tone mine down ALOT from what it used to be and what I have now seems to be just about exactly what I was wanting.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i have flowmasters but bought all the stainless to re do my entire exhaust. i want stailess headers as well. any advice on what i should choose? i live in michigan and as of now am running a bigger y pipe no cats 1 flowmaster and a big tail pipe.

unstable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I just installed headers and went dual exhaust through a magnaflow that has the built-in x-pipe...no cats, ditched them...working on a fuel issue, afterwards I can snap a video or something if you want to see/hear the setup.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i wont have a maganflow muffler but i will have a magnaflow y pipe installed in about a week to compliment my spintech prostreet haha