Mad Max/ Urban Assault 90s chev?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
it occasionally bothers me that a truck like that is way more show than go. i doubt its ever been offroad, and the winch bumper is a little overkill for anywhere that thing might go

Yea, doesnt look like that truck goes offroad, and yea, the winch and winch bumper is definetely overkill. same with the high lift jack, its still low enough to use the scissor jack that came stock with em

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Both of these arent Chevy OBS, but their both UAV's! sorry for the sh*tty lookin pics cause theyre off of The Walking Dead, owned by the Governor and his gang. They look pretty badass either way

1998 Dodge Ram 2500

You must be registered for see images attach

2001 Ford Excursion

You must be registered for see images attach

again, not OBS, but Somethin to model one after

Last edited:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Yea, doesnt look like that truck goes offroad, and yea, the winch and winch bumper is definetely overkill. same with the high lift jack, its still low enough to use the scissor jack that came stock with em

You'd be surprised. My scissor jack barely lifts my stock height truck on 31"s without being fully extended. You need to factor in the travel of the suspension when it sags while you lift a vehicle. That truck might need a bigger jack than the stock one. Remember, Z71s are taller than other trucks, plus he has bigger tires and rims.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. My scissor jack barely lifts my stock height truck on 31"s without being fully extended. You need to factor in the travel of the suspension when it sags while you lift a vehicle. That truck might need a bigger jack than the stock one. Remember, Z71s are taller than other trucks, plus he has bigger tires and rims.

My jack.lifts mine just fine......

Sent from somewhere in MN

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score

Mines a Z71 with cranked torsions, 32s and the scissor jack lifts high enough to pull the sagged tires off the ground a couple inches.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i was gonna say i can still pick up my friends 98 3.5in crank and 33's with the stock scissor lift, not by much but ittl pick it up till a tires off the ground.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah do what? You jack up the rear axle for a rear tire anyway...and there are plenty of spots you can use up front if your in a pinch and you are careful.