LUSETACO'S Budget build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LUSETACO

Reaction score
That should be really nice, I'm really pleased with my kenwood kdc head unit!

Sent from my powered iPhone

Super stoked. Finally be able to play some CD's and not have to have a crappy tape adapter for the phone. I bought a pair of Sony 6x9's that I put in boxes which sound decent and fit perfectly under the rear seat.. Next is door speakers then amp and sub. I am having the shop lay all the wiring for it so when I'm ready just plug and play. I don't know much about stereos so if anyone can recommend a decent amp and sub on a budget would be awesome.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Same sub I have which I suggest anyone on a budget will be very happy with, if you're looking for more bass tho either go dual 10's or go for a 12"

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575R2D410/Rockford-Fosgate-R2D4-10.html

For an amp I got a cheap 500w Dual from Walmart, $65. My suggestion for door speakers would be a good set of kenwoods or kickers, or if you're like me, whatever those 6x9's are just get the same as those for 6.5 so they match lol

LUSETACO

Reaction score
Same sub I have which I suggest anyone on a budget will be very happy with, if you're looking for more bass tho either go dual 10's or go for a 12"

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575R2D410/Rockford-Fosgate-R2D4-10.html

For an amp I got a cheap 500w Dual from Walmart, $65. My suggestion for door speakers would be a good set of kenwoods or kickers, or if you're like me, whatever those 6x9's are just get the same as those for 6.5 so they match lol

Thanks brother. Got the Kenwood in and went directly to get an amp and sub. Got a cheapo 600 watt amp and a 10" Kicker sub. After nuch headache got everything in and working. Made a small box and wrapped it with the rest of the carpet from the interior freshen. Sounds decent but you always want MORE!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Very similar to my own setup lol a buddy of mine has the same sub it's decent, I definitely want more! I need another 10"