ltbs swamper or something esle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good news

man if i take it off then i cant road rage others but the good is i talk and saw hes truck a z71 with my 34 10.5 r17 that i want and he doesnt have any lift and its bad looking he said it rides pretty good and its lound as hell.They dont rub that i can see and there mean looking tires thats what am getting on my stocks is some 34 10.5 r16 on my stock chrome 8 lug rims.but how about dueler mts any one had them???????????????

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey man, im a terrible typer myself, but could you clean it up a little bit better so we can understand you? the bumper is your choice man, im just stating my opinion. if your into smashing your truck into stuff then keep it on there. if your going for a clean look i would go another route.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry am a crapey writter,but man i just painted my truck the bottom its looks dam good i will get pictures as soon as i can trying to type alittle better i get going and i dont pay attension on what am saying or meaning.Got a question does the half ton keys crank up more than my stock 3/4 ton ones.What am saying well it lift it more thanks guy with bering with my crapey typing

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its cool man, im not great at it either! lol. the 3/4 ton keys on a half ton are supposed to be able to crank higher from what i have read. i dont think you want to put half ton keys under your 3/4. i could be wrong though.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what about the lift key to you think they would work ok on a 3/4 ton and does it realy lift it?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i heard ford keys work in the half tons, you should be able to get re indexed keys for your truck. you can crank and crank till your ball joints scream if youd like, i dont suggest doing it though.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is funny

I will not do that again every crank my t bars as much as i can.Bad experience with that stock suspension and cranked up as much as she can go and went out to the mud hole and let here have it.I went threw every thing and the broke my cv axles and lower ball joint on passger side.Plus its a crapy ride and you can feel evry bump you hit so i leanred my lession:hmm: