ltbs swamper or something esle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey am a newbie but i am going threw and has any one ran ltbs on there truck.My buddy said they are crap and dont last but also had tsl before.Just looking for a tire with good offroad traction and makes a hella of nosie on thhe road to piss off people driving next to me.Need some advice about tires telll me whats good i know bogger are lound had them on my 2wd s10 so let me know thanks

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so your looking for something that looks tough and is loud? mud grapplers. If your gonna use your truck offroad IROKs. im partial though.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I like IROKs and TSLs alot, never had much time with a LTB so I can't speak on the matter, regardless its a swamper and with the exception of turdbirds they are all great offroad, have shorter tread life, and are loud :boobs:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont worry about the mileage unless you drive like over 2K a month.

Id go with the ltbs, you cant beat the looks other than a bogger and they're a little more street friendly than a bogger for daily driving use.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
ltbs are one of my favorite tires. that beingsaid in all honesty they seem to get the exact mileage boogers do. ltbs are fantastic offroad (mud and trails). i wouldnt want them on my road vehicle though.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well ltbs are cheap and i will have two sets one for the woods and the others for street but i might just drive with mud tires and call it a day how hard is a body lift to install i got a deal on some iroks but there 36s and i have no lift

Cajun4x4

The Green Seal
Reaction score
lol, this thread has the persona of a 16 year old red neck...

what size tires you plannin on goin with? the smaller LTBs are about on pare with comparable sized TSLs as far as traction/ wear/ loud is concerned. the 40" LTBs are IMO a lil more aggressive than like sized TSLs, wear and loud should be close to identical... in all my experiences IROKs pretty much are one of the crappiest most unaggressive tires interco has made in a while, right behind thornbirds and STSs. the only situation ive ever seen IROKs not epically fail is in super high traction locations like katemcy rocks, back when my truck was IFS i had 36" TSLs with open diffs front and rear and i could walk on my buddy with 40" IROKs and he had a locker in the back

that being said i love my boggers and if you know how to rotate them properly they can last every bit as long as a TSL or any other aggressive interco tire, if you do more mud than anything go bogger or if you are in the woods doing trails that a lil more technical maybe a LTB or TSL would suite you mo betta

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
mr. badass truck is right i just assumed it was the larger tire size. the ltbs begin getting more agressive with side lugs and things at 35s and bigger, those are what i was refering to. smaller ltbs are on par with tsls. right now though ltbs are hard to come by.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck

have yall seen this truck bumper its aa beast plus i am thinking of running 34 10.5 r16 on my stocks and call it a day but what yall think take the bumper off and put stock back on or keep it on and start ramming crap:evillol:

Attachments

• SDC12746.jpg
    SDC12746.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 8