Lowering checklist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeRed26

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Belltech & CMS spindles kick the wheels out some. 3/4"(?) each side. DJM & McGaughy's spindles don't.
2/4 is NOT enough!!! It is a real hassle to install those hangers! Especially on the driver side. And, to remove them when you WILL want to go lower!
Be prepared to mess with pinion wedges, too. On a 4/6 drop, the angle is built in to the kit but not with the 2/4 drop.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
It won't really matter if I want to go lower because the areas I have to drive will restrict me to this height... And right now I I'm on the stock 15" wheels, and even when I get new wheels I want to run them in the winter so I think I'm just going to go with coils in the front. Thanks everyone who replied for helping me double check my list

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

CodeRed26

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belltech & CMS spindles kick the wheels out some. 3/4"(?) each side. DJM & McGaughy's spindles don't.
2/4 is NOT enough!!! It is a real hassle to install those hangers! Especially on the driver side. And, to remove them when you WILL want to go lower!
Be prepared to mess with pinion wedges, too. On a 4/6 drop, the angle is built in to the kit but not with the 2/4 drop.
3" front 4" back I can see the confusion and my kit from belltech isn't a real noticeable kick out. Id rather have a little more function with my truck you know like being able to still go over good size speed bumps and steep incline driveways lol definitely wont want to go any lower