Lowered obs with rallys??? i need pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agreed. I love the 19/20 combo on my '91, but if that truck were still a driver, those wheels and tires would not be on it. The roads around here are pretty good, but I still wouldn't want to have to worry about the wheels on a daily basis. As long as my Suburban is a driver, I'll never consider anything larger than 17s or maybe 18s.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
20s on a regular cab GMT-400 are still pushing the line of being too big for me. One of the reasons I went with a 19/20 combo is because 20s all around was just too much for me. 20s are alright for me on extended cabs and SUVs and the 22" semis on duallies are killer, but that's as big as it gets. I would like some 20s on the Suburban, but I just don't want to have to worry about them on a daily driver.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
honestley, i HATE my 20's not only the looks of them, but also the ride. they will be getting replaced with either some 15's or 17's soon.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still like the 20's and 22's but I really don't like 24's on an obs, look's like a donk, it's all fine when they are layed out, but when you air up to drive it look's ridiculous. There are several obs around on 24's just look's crazy to me.

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
20" tires are going to be more expensive than 15" tires. Low profile sidewalls will mean a harsher ride and less protection for the wheels themselves. That's all just the nature of the beast.

I know all that. Was just curious as to 1990GMCSIERRA's reasoning...and his experience with them.

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
honestley, i HATE my 20's not only the looks of them, but also the ride. they will be getting replaced with either some 15's or 17's soon.

Sounds logical. Personally, I think 18" diameter wheels are about ideal, on a OBS shortbed, with tires that have a bit of sidewall to them. Best of all worlds, so to speak, lol. Your 17" size idea wouldn't be bad either.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few of mine.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach