Love my Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enzod123

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

99 LT. 150k. Put in a new GMPP crate motor last summer. Replaced practically everything touching the motor. Put 4.11's in the back after the carrier exploded. I will get around to the front eventually. Left the front driveshaft out for now. Was cranked with 2" blocks when I got it. Just put in the 3" body lift, new 33x12.5 BFG A/T's and 15x10 steel corvette rally repops last week. I think it looks cool as hell. Runs like a ***** ape. All work done in the driveway by me.

Enzod123

Reaction score

Thanks for the greetings.
I really wanted some Mickey Thompsons but they are really spendy tires. The BFG's were $800 installed after the $50 promo comes in the mail. Was the best deal I could find on a set of 4. I'm not rock crawling, so they will do just fine.

The other truck in the pic is a 1980 Ford F100 Stepside. Currently refreshing the junkyard 302 roller motor i got for it. Has a 4 speed, a 9 inch rear and power nothing. Just picked up the Oak for the bed floor. Hurricane Sandy dropped a tree on it so i have some metal work to do. Will hopefully be running and driving by the end of summer.

Last edited: