Loudest glasspacks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck has true duals with 18" glasspacks on it and no cats. Its still not loud enough for me lol. My buddy has true dual glasspacks on his and his is ten times louder than mine. I just have some no name cheapy muffler shop specials on mine. i need to know the what kind i should put on it to make it louder? How long? anything will help! thanks!

Reaction score
I got straight pipe cat back with echo chambers, not sure on the size. But it's one of the loudest trucks i've heard around here.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont have cats i cut it off so i could run true duals. my truck is loud as hell but it dont sound near as good as my ford 302 with true dual straights no cats no mufflers or nothing lol. a chevy just dont sound as good as a ford when its straight lined like that with no cats

Reaction score
I agree a ford does sound good like that. My stepdad has an 04 f150, stock exhaust just has a flowmaster 40 series, and it sounds awesome like that. Mine is almost too loud, like you can hear it about 3 or 4 blocks.

USAF_Slacker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion, glass packs are for people who want to bring attention to something that usually isnt that impressive. my 350 has flows, and i think they sound great, plus you dont want to kill yourself after driving 45 min having an exhaust louder than your speakers.
not saying your truck isnt impressive, just stating a personal opinion

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck aint impressive i just like loud pipes that sound good. IMO these glasspacks dont sound good and arent really that loud. Guess thats what i get for the $60 glasspack special lol. im thinking about cutting the glasspacks off and just running em straight lined. thats what my ford has an i love it. its louder than anyones in town and has the best sound to it.

Reaction score
Idk if you can tell the size or not, this the only pic I have of my exhaust.
You must be registered for see images attach