Looking for Wheel Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Moore

Reaction score
I have a 91 Sierra that just got painted a few days ago and I am now looking for wheels. I've been looking for a long time and just cant come to a decision on anything. I like chrome and old school styles. It currently has some old 17x8 eagle alloys. Looking to probably go with 15x8. Nothing over 17x8. Any suggestions are appreciated.

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Do you have any intenetions on lowering it? Ive allways been a fan of tq thrust rims. Idk if they make them in these sizes but i would go 15x8 or 15x6 front and 15x10 in the back with some fat tires in the back.

Michael Moore

Reaction score
Do you have any intenetions on lowering it? Ive allways been a fan of tq thrust rims. Idk if they make them in these sizes but i would go 15x8 or 15x6 front and 15x10 in the back with some fat tires in the back.
I dont plan on lowering anymore. I forgot to mention that i want to be able to rotate them. I do a lot of interstate driving.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would go as wide as I could (without having the wheel wider than the tire) it will put more tread on the ground and help take out the sidewall roll for better cornering. When I go to 305s I hope to have 16x12s. On my 285s I would like a minimum 10 inch.