looking for a little bit of help choosing subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say go with some sundown sa 8's they are impressive.

isenegger

Reaction score
the sundown 8"s are over 6" deep. i dont have that much room to play with. something less than 5" is ideal. plus the sundown is twice the price

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those Infiniti 8 " subs are good 50 bucks a piece. Your enclosure is whats gonna make it sound good.i would put more into the enclosure than the subs.

1998ECSB4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats very simple you wire to 1ohm your gonna rise to at less 2ohm
my car is wired at 1ohm .5ohm per amp and rises to 2.6 has gone to 4ohms in the past

KingofKarma

Reaction score
why not go with the cvrs again? but yea between the alpine and re I would def go with the type r ...re makes good stuff but the type r is proven and at that price not bad at all....also Kreepin I think he said its a crew cab

1998ECSB4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new type r's have the tinsel leads in the spiders, play em hard and watch the smoke. Also most of kickers stuff hasn't changed in 5 years. They arn't a bad sub but they don't have very much throw thus making them more higher note oriented.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got these today and I've heard all positive things about them:
You must be registered for see images attach