Looking for a different color for my truck... Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I hear yah, for the cost and work involved, i dont blame you one bit! my honest opinion, i say go one solid color. Just looks alot more modern and cleaner

Yeah I just cant make up my mind haha Thats why I was asking for more people to throw up some pics of trucks they own or have seen lol Ive done most of the scrounging for pics. haha But Ive got it narrowed down some.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everytime Ive painted a project Ive chosen a factory color off of some new car. Keep an eye out for something that catches your eye from a new model that is coming out or go to a paint supply store and start going through paint charts.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Everytime Ive painted a project Ive chosen a factory color off of some new car. Keep an eye out for something that catches your eye from a new model that is coming out or go to a paint supply store and start going through paint charts.

You tell me that with a sick ass orange truck. haha There are just so many choices and I just cant decide.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
The indigo blue metallic is a factory colour from our GMT400's. Good luck choosing!

Thanks Kurt. Ive been sitting down with my fiance (as this is part of a present from her, kinda) and just started doing templates on paint of colors, not just trucks, of what we thought looked good. I pulled some samples and put them together.

Black two tone with the sample of mariner blue:
You must be registered for see images attach

Black with the orange sample from ///RAGMC's truck:

She wants me to do a solid black truck, with the blue or orange accents. (shocks, bowtie, interior) Like aaronb's with the SAS in the black section in the first post, but just with some accents.

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
Ive been looking for a dark purple but couldnt find one that looked good. Is this the color you were talking about?

Purplish but like a dark blue.
its close but its a tad darker. hard to explain lol