Looking for a different color for my truck... Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Im going to update the first post with all the different colors Im compiling. I think the yellow would look amazing on one dropped or a street truck, mines just too high for to pull off yellow.

i don't think there is a height restriction for yellow

i prefer muddy yellow
You must be registered for see images attach

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
After pulling up alot more pics of yellow OBS I started liking it. I love your truck, and yellow is one of my main choices.

i liked the yellow even better before it faded, guess that is what i get for $40 per gallon paint, i have some better stuff i plan on shooting this spring

it originally looked like this

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
i liked the yellow even better before it faded, guess that is what i get for $40 per gallon paint, i have some better stuff i plan on shooting this spring

it originally looked like this

Well I added it up there, and I like the yellow. Right now, I know I have been all back and forth alot but I am thinking the Mariner Blue... it has really grown on me. And I wouldnt live long enough to drive it if I painted it yellow haha My fiance HATED my yellow LeBaron.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Just threw black into the mix as well. Looking at aaronb's truck brings back the black idea I had from the start. I wouldnt go solid black though, I would have accents of something like orange or that Mariner blue. Maybe a two tone of the blue/black? And a pinstripe of orange to divide it?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I hear yah, for the cost and work involved, i dont blame you one bit! my honest opinion, i say go one solid color. Just looks alot more modern and cleaner