Long shot.. But any in Anchorage, Alaska? I know theres gotta be something!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Im currently stationed up in Anchorage, Alaska with the Air Force. Moving up here away from my old Truck/Car show, Chevy, and 4x4 group of friends is killing me. Im looking to see if anyone knows of shows or trips or clubs or anything up in the Anchorage area? And maybe just keep this thread posted and updated for anything else up here?! I know theres gotta be something out there.

AlaskanTrucker379

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Soldotna, bout a 2.5 hour drive. Nothing I know of. Its pretty primitive in the AK. You stationed at Elmendorf?

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I live in Soldotna, bout a 2.5 hour drive. Nothing I know of. Its pretty primitive in the AK. You stationed at Elmendorf?

Yeah I know it. I found one or two and both are a little to extreme for my Daily Driver and budget. So I guess its just going to be me until I find some friends to go. And yes sir, Stationed here at JBER. (Joint Base Elmo-Rich)