Lights behind chev grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Long story short I sold my cummins and I'm back in the chev! Lookin to put either 2 rigid dually style (looking at other companies) or a 20"light bar behind the grille.

Wondering if anyone has done this before and if there is enough room back there.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I have lights behind my grille, they are 4" round ones. I'll post up some pics tomorrow if i think about it. I think someone already asked me to post some up and i forgot :hidesbehindsofa::hidesbehindsofa:

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump. Anyone else done this? I'm looking to see what all can be done before I decide what lights to get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

These are mine. They are just some cheap street burners from walmart. Sorry, don't have any pics with the grille off. They are mounted with the brackets that came with them and use existing holes in the core support. They come on with my low beams, and since i have a 4hi kit, they burn with the high beams too. When you meet my truck at night, it looks like a solid beam of light as wide as the hood lol.