Lifted Crew Cab 454!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not a fan of them as im not a fan of the never body style front end swaps. i dont like things hanging lower the the body lines of the vehicle anything past that m no body kits, valences, etc. the valence doesnt serve much of a purpose on gmt400s where as on other cars like my camaro is was beneficial to cooling the engine.

Actually iirc the valence was designed to direct air away from the front suspension components to reduce drag
Sent from somewhere in MN

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
i saw you took the tool box and whips off,,, :badidea: i really liked the way it looked on there!!,, lol,,

:D

Good move on the whips, that thing is too classy for them! (All due respect to those who have them on their trucks)

&& i agree with BlueX on the demolding!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
ok im not going to demoed everyone has convinced me but none can convoke me to go out and buy a valence for it lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
a pic of it beside it's arch enemy
You must be registered for see images attach

with the vent visors off this side

before pic of engine bay

without bug shield

nasty chrome strips removed

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
does anyone know if the plugs i had for my 350 are the same as the ones for the 454?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure the spark plugs are the same but im not 100% sure. I know for a 350 they are gapped at .060 and I think the same for a 454. I have also heard of guys gapping plugs at .045 for big blocks to improve power and get a smoother idle. Might be something to read into

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Pretty sure the spark plugs are the same but im not 100% sure. I know for a 350 they are gapped at .060 and I think the same for a 454. I have also heard of guys gapping plugs at .045 for big blocks to improve power and get a smoother idle. Might be something to read into

ok thanks man i guess all i gota do is pull one out and try it

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Color matched? And Get an under the rail tool box.

if i can find one, and itl prob get the same tool box that was on my old one just cuz its been on all my trucks and its kinda sentimental