Lifted Crew Cab 454!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Looks like a clean truck. Things I'd do

Different wheels and tires for sure (polished wheels please. lol)
Ditch those window visors and bug shield...why chrome ones...why!!?
KEEP THE MOLDING
Please add a valance? These lifted 400s look hideous without them..unless you have an awesome skid plate or something
NO HEADACHE RACK.....those things look awful and make a truck look too bulky and redneck (IMO)

Those are just my opinions..but what do I know. :nono:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks like a clean truck. Things I'd do

Different wheels and tires for sure (polished wheels please. lol)
Ditch those window visors and bug shield...why chrome ones...why!!?
KEEP THE MOLDING
Please add a valance? These lifted 400s look hideous without them..unless you have an awesome skid plate or something
NO HEADACHE RACK.....those things look awful and make a truck look too bulky and redneck (IMO)

Those are just my opinions..but what do I know. :nono:
bug shield and drivers side visors are already off might try and paint the visors black and put um back on ima sit the headache rack on it and see if i like it if i don't ima sell it definitely getting diff rims when the time is right but sorry no valence haha

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that truck is SAWWEEEETT! lol i wish my truck could grow two more doors.... What're the specs on the exhaust? i love the way it looks, if i end up doing tail pipes i want them to be exactly like yours

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
that truck is SAWWEEEETT! lol i wish my truck could grow two more doors.... What're the specs on the exhaust? i love the way it looks, if i end up doing tail pipes i want them to be exactly like yours

im gona get pics of it up asap lots of ppl asking about it

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
well i got some done today pulled the visors off the drivers side pulled bug shield off took toolbox andy whips off started taking the tint off the taillights taken all the stickers off he had on it and all the chrome off the doors and tailgate and started switchin some of the stuff over from my old truck into this one

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
hey does anyone know if sec spark plugs will work in a bbc? i have some new ones for a 350 that i wan a put in the new truck