CREW CAB LONG BED K3500 NV4500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94K3500PROJECT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IDK if I’ll use it or not but I picked up a Denali front clip awhile back. Test fit it on what was going to be the original truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

IF I use this the plan is a custom grill and headlights, lose the flares and fill the holes left by the flares.
Then a MOVE bumper for a 99-03 GMC

94K3500PROJECT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I’ve been doing some research on the engine modifications I want to make and that’s about it.
Lost the Labor Day weekend by being out of town.

Performance goals for the winter are to get it running after getting the engine swapped in, getting a champion Aluminum radiator with electric fans in and operating and get the ECU sent out to dynamic EFI for the flash EBL mod and get ready for tuning
TPI intake and head swap next spring/summer

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I like the Utility bed. Wanna trade? Your buildup sounds very much like mine but I'm lowering mine a bit instead of lifting.

94K3500PROJECT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the Utility bed. Wanna trade? Your buildup sounds very much like mine but I'm lowering mine a bit instead of lifting.

Ah man if you really wanted it I’d have given it to ya but I’ve long since scrapped it
Yeah honestly this doesn’t fit into the “street builds” but it’s definitely not an Offroad truck either.
I don’t intend to drive it in snow/salt, mud or anything else that’ll tear it up

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Ah man if you really wanted it I’d have given it to ya but I’ve long since scrapped it
Yeah honestly this doesn’t fit into the “street builds” but it’s definitely not an Offroad truck either.
I don’t intend to drive it in snow/salt, mud or anything else that’ll tear it up
POUPE! Thanks anyway.

Frank is the rescue truck and I want enough tools to fix anything with me!

94K3500PROJECT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I guess I need to start following this section of the forum

Looking at using a Vortec front timing cover, reluctor, crank sensor, damper, distributor/cam sensor and an 0411 PCM to run sequential EFI on the TPI system.

I have a running 96’ Vortec truck I’ll probably pull parts from