Lift Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys! I decided not to buy it yet. I wouldn't be able to buy the tires and wheels I want yet......
So it will have to wait a little longer

stepside90

Reaction score
thats awesome! thanks BlueX. i always appreciate tips/tricks when doing this sorta . It will be me and my GM mechanic buddy so we should be able to get er done fairly well!

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
knuckle lifts are typically a bettter design, they allow you to crank more and in the end a much better ball joint alignment. my shock bushings are also gone and my shocks have rubbed on my UCA since day one...

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys! I decided not to buy it yet. I wouldn't be able to buy the tires and wheels I want yet......
So it will have to wait a little longer

mine sat in my spare room for 6 months before it went in. figured get it while i had the money, install it when i had the time

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine sat in my spare room for 6 months before it went in. figured get it while i had the money, install it when i had the time

lol ya I could do that but I just want to get everything at once if possible. The wheels and tires I want are like $2800

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
knuckle lifts are typically a bettter design, they allow you to crank more and in the end a much better ball joint alignment. my shock bushings are also gone and my shocks have rubbed on my UCA since day one...

An you have a 4/6" RCX or the leveling kit? My shocks are not even close to rubbing, something isn't right with your setup.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just walked outside and looked, they don't ride on the control arms i think they just hit whenever the truck is jacked up (as in with a floor jack, not maxed out tbars.) Also now that i think about it, I never reinstalled the lower bump stops. just trashed them.... may be the issue.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol ya I could do that but I just want to get everything at once if possible. The wheels and tires I want are like $2800

i already had my wheels, was trying to get the yukon up and running before i lifted it. broke my heart to walk by and see all those boxes just sitting there waiting. i was like they were calling out to me.

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sounds like buying stuff and letting it sit maybe you best bet. I will be in the same boat as you, buy lift look at the boxes, buy wheels and tires have some sweet garage end tables for a while, buy gears/locker then Finally put it all in