Leveling kit alighment issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh Persson

Reaction score
I have a 1999 chevrolet silverado 2500. I purchased a leveling kit for it to raise it up a little bit with an add a leaf aND different torsion bar keys. Installed the leveling kit along with a new set of 285x75x16s and got it on the alignment rack and got the toe withing spec but need a a degree or so of adjustment with the caster and camber. In need of some help and input. Thanks in advance.

You must be registered for see images attach

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
For the camber you need to take the knockouts out in the upper control arm mount and get a cam bolt kit. For the caster I hope someone else chimes in

sent from my glade air freshner

Josh Persson

Reaction score
For the camber you need to take the knockouts out in the upper control arm mount and get a cam bolt kit. For the caster I hope someone else chimes in

sent from my glade air freshner
I did take out the knock outs. I will loom in the the bolt kit. Tha ks

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Take a careful look at the suspension, has someone flipped one upper ball joint to the wrong side of the control arm?

You may also have a BENT control arm. You mentioned in the other thread the frame is not bent, when I asked that.

You may also have totally trashed out bushings, and that will cause alignment issues.

It's not rocket surgery.