Extended upper control arms.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh Persson

Reaction score
I have a 1999 chevy silverado 2500hd old body style and I have recently installed a leveling kit and put a new set of tires. Leveling kit was add a leaf and torsion bar keys. The keys are all the way down. Tried aligning and are in need of extended upper control arms to get my alignment within spec. Anyone know of a company or where I could get a set of extended upper control arm for a 2500hd? Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

Josh Persson

Reaction score

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
You could make offset bushings out of Delrin and re-use the outer sleeve and inner sleeve to get more adjustment. Anyone with a lathe and machine shop experience could make you some. You might be able to get Delrin locally, if not, eBay has a few suppliers that sell it.

That being said, is your frame bent? It should align fine with the knockouts removed.

camaroman101

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if these camber bushings work with the K2500 or not. According to amazon they fit but it says they also fit the K1500. I believe they give you another degree of adjustment. How many inches of lift up front did the give give you?
ACDelco 45K0201

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Go to a different alignment shop. Most important thing is toe adjustment. got a pic of the specs sheet? The cam bolts slip on these trucks all the time when you lift them, its just life. post some pics of your cam bolts also. I could tell I was okay because I loosened the cam bolts and banged the arm as close to the frame as possible on both sides and checked visually for negative camber. Sometimes shops do the worst bs jobs, they cant be trusted.