Let the fun begin.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've confused myself. The short block I've mentioned is coming home. Heads I have, needs a cam. Shorty headers are here. The heads will get gone over with a 3 angle grind, and maybe I'll try a little port cleanup. I have to study up on that some more though. The fella that's swapping me for the motor has a marine roller cam. I've read that the cam is a good choice and a bad choice. The injected Merc motor was rated at 300hp. My buddy says run it and add roller rockers to the mix, and the black box will handle the changes. What say you knowledgeable folks please. I've found a set of 15" rallies with rings and caps. Looking for 2500 sub rear and front differential with 4.10's to pull 35x10.50's around the mountains here. We'll see how that works out.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And it looks like the Sub will be sold soon, so a little fundamental should come my way.