lens for outside(lund) cab visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need a lens for my lighted visor I bought for my 88, it's the outside roof mounted fiberglass one made by lund. I think ANY lund lighted visor lens would work. Even if it was from a ford or dodge or older truck etc.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the link for the screws is for the lens but I don't really need any of those.

The lens those are the ones I found and have been surfing, that's the lund part no. 46103, and I've been putting that into auto websites and google to find some. Gotta continue that search today, but I could ask the guy whos selling me the bolt kit with the caps to mount it to see if he can get some in.

I found the lens on ebay in completely clear or amber but the guy wants $35 and 5 for shipping, aint no way I'm gonna give $35 for 5 lil' pieces of plastic.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw that too it's for the more curvy contoured visors called sunvisor 2 moonvisor 2, solar visor or lunar visor. They have teardrop shaped lights.

I'll make my own for less then that. I think I'm gonna sand the broke ones edge, glue on some plexi, and paint it black and call it done. I painted the others black anyways.

Then if I find a visor somewhere or somebody has a junk one I'lll get a lens from it.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My friend used to make clear ones and sell them on ebay. Get some plexiglass and heat it up and it will bend. If you cut it the right size you can make a whole new set.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think he still might man, I seen a guy on there selling all clear and ambers but they were $35 for a set of 5.

That was exactly my thoughts and I was going to try, I got a whole sheet of plexi about the same 1/8 thickness, and got a heat gun lol.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice man. hope it all works out. there was a guy on craigslist selling one near me, the visor, i actually emailed him to get a lense and he said he wouldnt part it out lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I figure that's how most ppl are. I did find out the light kits are availible either from lund sites, or sites that have some of the lund ones or keystone has them for like $35 and it's all 5 lens, bubls, wiring, and the loom to hide it.