LED taillights poor fit! any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had light's that fit like that, and like everybody else has said, it need's some adjustment but it should with a little patience fit in there right.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I have had light's that fit like that, and like everybody else has said, it need's some adjustment but it should with a little patience fit in there right.

I've had probs replacing the stockers sometimes. I know it came outa there, why won't it go back in? Deep breath, walk away, & come back to it in 10 minutes. It does take a bit of patience & a bit of fiddle f**kin' around to get it to fit properly.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry i havent been back on guys.. ive been busy and havent messed with them anymore than the first night. If i get freed up a little bit tonight I might try them again. I was pretty sure I had the hooks in corrrect and everything but sounds like thats the main problem. Ill let ya know. Thanks for all the suggestions!!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I did it, I don't mean to hand-hammer it in there, just a little pressure. If those style of lights can't take that pressure, glad I didn't get them.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I did it, I don't mean to hand-hammer it in there, just a little pressure. If those style of lights can't take that pressure, glad I didn't get them.
lol no my first set I had on my nbs sierra cracked because I put a lot of pressure on the lenses to try and get it to POP into place. Your first post said use a lot of pressure lol so I just wanted him to be informed what might happen

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put mine in yesterday,took about 20 min per side to wiggle it in there just right... If you take your time and are patient, they'll go in like they should, my problem was to get the top tab in correctly, but eventually got it.