LED PARK LIGHT BULBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe u have the "floating ground" like in the front on oem bumper blinker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe it's needs the "CK" bulbs like the tail light.

Negatory. That's a requirement only for the middle socket on the taillight boards. Guaranteed first-hand experience when SRCK bulbs didn't even exist yet. Pretty sure you won't find that style of bulb in a bayonet base since the whole problem is the way GM wired the grounds just for that ONE socket...

Richard

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Richard do u know if the 03 gmc taillights with the amber blinker would fit in place of gmt400 taillights??

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
No other generation taillights fit without custom bodywork. And, you'd end up doing some wiring tricks to separate the amber turn from the brake light signal. Not a huge problem just something to keep in mind.

Richard

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are all the fellow gmt400 with led turn bulbs at?? What else can it be? Guess my wiring doesn't like led bulbs.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Beats me homie. I've still got those old switchbacks from V-LED's (bought in 2011 if I recall) and they're working fine as I described - along with the LED corners, hacked flasher, and resistors. I just ordered some more from Autolumination for the Suburban and hoping I won't have any drama making those work...they should be here soon.

If you were local I bet we could figure it out pretty quickly, but I suspect you're not near Houston.

Richard

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would love some switchbacks for my parking lights

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Beats me homie. I've still got those old switchbacks from V-LED's (bought in 2011 if I recall) and they're working fine as I described - along with the LED corners, hacked flasher, and resistors. I just ordered some more from Autolumination for the Suburban and hoping I won't have any drama making those work...they should be here soon.

If you were local I bet we could figure it out pretty quickly, but I suspect you're not near Houston.

Richard

How do those switchback bumper lights/blinkers Look