LED light bar mounting ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's really cool, I need to copy that. How did you mount the ledbar's to the plexi? superglue :)
The allen scews that go around the perimeter of the light bar I got longer ones that go through the plexiglass. It was a pain in the butt drilling the 16 holes all in the right spot, some had to get elongated and I had to double up washer for the longer allen screws cause the store either had ones a little to long or little to short. The light bars I got use the perimeter screws to push the lense aginst the seal instead of clamping a frame around the lense which I think are better but I couldn't find ones like that with the black inserts in them.

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Its your truck and your choice but I have a 22" bar and can't see a reason to mount 2 bars let alone 2 32"ers. I'll see if I can find my pic I picked the size to fit between the towhoooks under bumper.

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I like that idea of that mounting place @Black_cirrus ! I might do something like that sometime, but I'm afraid about it getting hit since I have a plow and it might interfere with the light bar, I don't know, would have to hook it back up and take a look if there would be any interference.

96z71sas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow, I love that idea. How did you mount and wire them. And where did you get the halo turn signals. Thx
Sorry to bother you does your trk have dual exhaust is there 4 o2s I only have 3 plugs so one 02 disconnected and can't find plug does both downstream 02s splice into each other and go to ecm with 4 wires together. I'm new here know I'm asking in wrong thread any help would be great those LEDs look great! Thanks

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you does your trk have dual exhaust is there 4 o2s I only have 3 plugs so one 02 disconnected and can't find plug does both downstream 02s splice into each other and go to ecm with 4 wires together. I'm new here know I'm asking in wrong thread any help would be great those LEDs look great! Thanks

It's dual in dual out with a single muffler. Doesn't matter , you need all 4 sensors. No idea on splicing