LED Cube Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
When do you think yours will be finished Horns? And sin the guy on intsagram is actually a guy with an obs that was in the process or retrofitting them in a set of housings.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
When do you think yours will be finished Horns? And sin the guy on intsagram is actually a guy with an obs that was in the process or retrofitting them in a set of housings.

We NEED to find some pics of that!!!

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I know! But it's hard to find the guy when you follow 1,200 people.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
No idea. Been busy with my business lately. I've almost got too many fires lit right now.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've wanted to do the same thing
You must be registered for see images
retrofit these into my housings on my 91 k2500. Not legal obviously, but just aim them down a bit like I do with my HIDS's and you won't blind anyone. I've had it with hids so I really want this led technology to get to where we have more options or kits with good lumen output.

I put these truck lite led lamps in our super duty and express vans that burn out lamps like crazy and we never have problems again
so I'm all for it.
Link to those lights, we have the same problem with our express van at work, seems like every three months the lights pick which one its going to randomly blow

Live action!!

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Link to those lights, we have the same problem with our express van at work, seems like every three months the lights pick which one its going to randomly blow

Live action!!

http://www.truck-lite.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&productId=92027

kinda spendy for a pair, however like I said we put them on all the problem child vehicles that can't seem to keep both lights on. Good light output and they even have a straight cut-off line almost like a projector lens.

We've been using them for 2 years now on roughly 15 vehicles so far and haven't had any go bad.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I've wanted to do the same thing
retrofit these into my housings on my 91 k2500. Not legal obviously, but just aim them down a bit like I do with my HIDS's and you won't blind anyone. I've had it with hids so I really want this led technology to get to where we have more options or kits with good lumen output.

I put these truck lite led lamps in our super duty and express vans that burn out lamps like crazy and we never have problems again
so I'm all for it.
Rigid Duallys make horrible fog lights like that without a cover. Warmer light is always better in inclement weather.

98k15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally found them!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yeah I don't like that. Makes it look like someone just shoved a pod into the housing. Which is exactly what they did.

-via Mobile