Just Picked Up A Nice 98 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels arrived today super fast shipping!! I ordered them on Saturday the guy said they should be here on Wed. but to plan on Thurs. just to be safe, heck they showed up today (Tuesday)!!! I also ordered a 1.5"-2" lift AAL that I hope arrives this week as well. I'm getting a little closer can'tw ait to see what she looks like when I'm done.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
cant wait to see them on the truck, the wheel u picked i dont believe will look bad on a black truck.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck has the 350 in it so she runs pretty good even with 188000 miles on it. I ordered the Vision Warrior wheels in the machined aluminum with black accents. I went back and forth between these and the all chrome ones but figured these look pretty good and were a good bit cheaper. I caught them on sale from Discount Tire Direct for 395.00 shipped with caps and lugs. I went with 17x8.5 and will be mounting up the 285-70-17 Duratracs, probably adding either a 1.5" rear block or 2" AAL and cranking the TB's a little to ensure decent clearance, here's a pic of the wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

I almost went with those wheels but decided to hold off & will probably go with some Soft 8's now. You'll love the look with the rear blocks/cranked with those tires. I'm running 285/75/16 Kelly Safari TSR's which are basically relabeled Goodyear Duratracs & love the look/ride & tire wear. I cant wait to order my Soft 8's this winter.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Can't wait to see pics of them on the truck. :D