Just Picked Up A Nice 98 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently sold my 07 Sierra crew cab 4x4 for a few reasons, oil consumption, drivetrain slop and I only drive about 6000 miles a year so no need in making payments on something that just sits in the garage. I have always loved the GMT400 body style so I started wearing out Craigslist looking for a decent extended cab. I had it narrowed down to 3 and after seeing this one I jumped on it. I bought it from it's 2nd owner who had it for 10 years and rarley used it, the rest of the time it stayed parked in the garage. I'm very pleased with it, it's not only in very good condition inside and out but it runs great and shifts smooth as well. The only thing I've found that doesn't work is the door panel mirror switch and the CD player (I'm currently in search of a factory stereo that has the built in CD player). All in in all I couldn't be happier:)

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
nice looking truck, very clean! ... as for the stereo, if u want a factory one id get one off ebay.

chiefmorton

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, ordered some new wheels for it they should be here this week, have a nearly new set of Good year Duratracs sitting in the garage that I kept off my 07, chomping at the bit to see what it looks like.