jersey meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneckrichie

Reaction score
im trying to find out who is around the northern states. i feel that there are not many and its kind of bugging me. im thinking about having an annual meet in north jersey to see how many country boys or girls are around. its not the typical off road meet. its more of a meet to introduce yourself talk about cars and make friends. i see alot of southern meets i cant make it too. so why not have an annual meet in the northern part to see what its like i will be posting up a starting date if i get enough hits to come. location will be given at the same time. i see many meets up here for honda's and VW. i think this will be fun and if its big enough maybe even a weekend trip to an off orad spot.(just because you have a lifted truck, doesnt mean it has to get dirty everyday). let me know if your interested. it will most likely not start untill may or june depending on how many people want to come.

thanks,
redneckrichie