Jcloud Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn J, you've done good.
You must be registered for see images attach

My jaw dropped when I saw the 38's, cuz I know how much thems are...Jesus...but it looks amazing. You know I'm all about the tows, but you know...ya either love em' or hate em'. Keep up the good work. You still haven't done gears? Needta get on that before anything else IMO!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I haven't done really anything at all to it to be honest. I'm about to start a police academy on Feb 6th so ill be pretty busy starting then

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the tows just make a huge difference to me. Really fits the wide stance perfectly IMO...And of course the bumpers/grille go right along with it. Interested to see how that holds up. I think I want to have black wheels again :evillol: I really really liked that look. The chrome looks good but just not as good now that the rest of my truck is murdered and debadged.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya I hate chrome anyways. Black looks the best! I agree though that the tows make a huge difference!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I want to paint some stuff on my undercarriage but Im not sure what color would look tight...?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well we've already talked about this. Doing a nice coat of gloss black over EVERYTHING would make a huge difference, and then maybe some green parts, you pick, but I just can't think of any other bright color that would look that tight with the dark green? Anybody?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
aaronb has that stepside thats completely backl with the vibrant green accents. that thing is sweet. sorry off topic you just reminded me of that when you said accents of green

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Took my buddies 4 wheelers out

You must be registered for see images attach