Jcloud Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ok guys me and my buddy started the cepek lift yesterday..we both have work today but here are some pics of what we have accomplished so far. We should have the whole lift done by Sunday afternoon

You must be registered for see images attach

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Yessir! the back looks bad ass...Thats how it its probably gonna stand once everything is completed!!!! :rocking:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Man those wheels are so awesome, where are you doing this work at? the street? :lol: I would definitely not leave the truck on 2 jacks for a few days like that!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
lol were in a coldacae..or however you spell it so we have plenty of room! Ya the wheels set it off real good man! i cant wait till the front is done!! We already have the front driveshaft off and we already took off skid plates, etc. And we already cut the exhaust off where the differental drops down. Tonight we may take out the torsion keys

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:rocking: That is all. Front should be right at that height if not more :rocking: Can't wait to find out.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hell yea. any tips or things you run into on the front install let me know man. take lots of pics! :boti:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's right DC aint you got the cepek too?!? you guys get these lifts ON and done with!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Love the wheels and 35s aint gonna look too bad.
Love the fact that it is sitting in the cul-de-sac, my mom was pissed when I did the SAS in the back of the driveway behind the house.