Jcloud Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I'm greasy as hell right now! Were about to start drilling the holes where the upper control arm bracket thing is

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey jcload we need to get together one dad we dont live yo far apart... well after you get your ride back together lol...

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya im glad i went with the baller wheels i wanted...were still not done with the lift unfortunately..its been a ***** putting back in...we should have it done by tonight or tomm night

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
All we have left is to put in the tie end rods with the new extenders torque the bolts on the control arms, put the cv axle back on and put sway bar link on then drop the torsion cross member...then put torsion bars and keys back in. Then all i have is to do the rear bump stop extension and the rear brake line adapter over the rear axle..then rims and tires..Then off to firstone to hopefully use my lifetime alignment still unless its voided because of the lift but..hopefully not then gotta go to the exhaust shop!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
do yall think my lifetime alignment at firestone will be voided because of the lift kit?