Jcloud Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
How difficult was the front end to get apart? Also the truck is gonna look good

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Well I sprayed every single bolt and nut on my truck that I was going to be messing with while going through this process. I sprayed it 3 different times with liquid wrench penetrating oil. We pretty much got off everything with hand tools. But we used the impact on the upper and lower control arm bolts. Everything is coming off real easy. I'm sure the liquid wrench has a lot to do with it though. And I can't wait till its done!!!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Today we took out torsion keys, bars and control arms, cv axles...pretty much the whole front end besides the front differental

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice how'd I miss this thread.

I think ya need bigger tires but they don't look bad at all from what I'm seeing.

I dislike painted wheels, BUT man those look GREAT!!!!! I love em.

can't wait to see more torn apart pics and then when done.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya I think these rims are Awesomeeee! The black and green theme looks awesome IMO. I'll make sure to take more pics

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright buddy...2 days ago you had the whole front taken apart so I expect finished pics today (sunday) haha although it's midnight (sat night) I hope you finish this sucker tomorrow!!! I can't wait..:drool:

See now, aren't you glad you went with the baller wheels you really wanted? They make or break a truck and in your case, they made it...In my case..Broke!

Also, still hilariously surprised @ calling a cove a ********! hahaha There's no way you lived in Nashville and someone told you park your truck in my sack! haha