J7Scott23's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Starting a trend, 2015 Emblems on the GMT400. Chevy 2500 with a GMC grill.. and yes i know i know. the corner lenses...

Thatlifted2wd

Reaction score
Absolutely love them 18's! I need to find a set of six lug 18's like that or a set of 18 nbs stocks so I can do my six lug swap! Trucks beautiful tho! What's your Instagram I'll give you a follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
If your looking at six lug wheels look at ultra predators. One of my favorite wheels

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Mine are 18x10 Raceline Renegade 8's which are a non forged casting of the Weld Cheyenne's.

I also like the Ultra Predators, Moto Metal 962's, Ion Terminators, Ion 183's, Ion 186's, Fuel Hostages, BMF Novakanes, XD Hoss, and XD Riots.

To me Price is the biggest factor.... Which is why I'm running what I am..

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love that color matched red front end.

Chevy needs to bring back the blue bowtie, would look slick on that ext cab.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do the entire color matched front end for years now... always talked myself out of it. I've had all black, red and black, chrome and black, chrome and chrome and this is by far my favorite.

I bought another bowtie and painted it red, no worries, i can swap them in and out haha. Also got my corners in! Which is old news for those of you who follow me on IG.

Was gonna paint them red too buy ehhh they look good chrome. Eventually need to get chrome headlights to match the signals/corners, but all in good time. Need a new radiator first. After I just replaced a $200 ignition switch.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Can you snap a pic of those lights on low beam at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
If i can remember i will. They are for sure an upgrade over stock. High beams are not as good as stock.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Got to messing around on my computer tonight.... man this truck has seen a few different facelifts. I've had fun messing around with it over the years. I really like where it ended up.

Most of these changes are due to damages (hit and run and deer hit) others are because i've robbed parts of this thing for other projects at times.