J7Scott23's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
16x8 XD Hoss' on 265/75/16. Fit great, and i love them on my daily. Clean off easy, no chrome to polish, cheaper tires, just overall a better wheel for a daily drivier.. although i do like my chrome wheels a lot better, but thats why they're going on the red 4 door.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Definitely look great. Its getting hard to find a good looking 16" wheel.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Definitely look great. Its getting hard to find a good looking 16" wheel.

Yeah... 16's are hard to make look good because they just look so small, especially with all of these people putting 20's and such on these trucks.

My 18x10's are still my favorite, but cost wise the 16's are definitely your best option if you're on a low budget like myself.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
A couple new shots with the tows mirrors.

You must be registered for see images attach

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Yesterday just felt like taking the crew cab on a detoured drive home....

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Changed up some things on the 97... red rockers. red bumper. Chrome rims back on. 18's wont fit the crew cabs (sit lower, bc my 2500 has 3500 coil springs) and I don't want to body lift or trim ether of the crew cabs... I like these rims on the EC like this anyways.

Also yanked the bug guard off.

And yes I know... I still need corner lenses. I bought some off Ebay, the seller came back and told me they were back ordered and I could ether have a full refund or wait and get a partial refund. I chose the partial refund and would wait the 4-6 weeks for the parts. I'm not in any rush, plus I got all four corner lenses for $7 after the partial refund :)

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
That wheel an tire combo looks perfect!

Thanks man, 285/60/18 on 18x10. It just fits the truck. Not too small, not too big of rims. Not a outdated look, but not a cencal look ether. Right in between.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
Changed up some things on the 97... red rockers. red bumper. Chrome rims back on. 18's wont fit the crew cabs (sit lower, bc my 2500 has 3500 coil springs) and I don't want to body lift or trim ether of the crew cabs... I like these rims on the EC like this anyways.

Also yanked the bug guard off.

And yes I know... I still need corner lenses. I bought some off Ebay, the seller came back and told me they were back ordered and I could ether have a full refund or wait and get a partial refund. I chose the partial refund and would wait the 4-6 weeks for the parts. I'm not in any rush, plus I got all four corner lenses for $7 after the partial refund :)

How do you like those headlights? Are they brighter then stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
How do you like those headlights? Are they brighter then stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were to do it again, I would get brand new really clear stockers and put HID's in them. The projectors are brighter than normal however the high beams aren't worth a crap. (They are non-projectors) The Halos burned out within the first 6 months. I would highly recommend staying away from Halos. Projectors are good, just typically most Ebay headlights have standard high beams which are kind of pointless because the low beam is brighter than the high beam.

Overall I do like the projectors, not the halos, and not the fact that they have regular high beams.