frank'n-truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
a bit of a back story before I ask my questions. me and my step dad have a project going it started as a 1994 c2500 6.5 TD and a 1992 k2500 suburban that came off the line with a 350 in it do not now what the original trans was any how someone had swapped a 454 and 4l80e from a 94 in to it along with a 94 pcm and harness. any way we removed the engine trany tcase pcm engine, trans, tcase harness we did not take the fuse box or the dash harness or the bulkhead block on the drivers side we have removed the rear and cut the frame behind the tbar cross-member. next we took the c2500 apart the same way we did the k2500 the conversion went fine but we are having problem getting it to run.
to start are gas and diesel fuse boxes and bulkhead the same or are they pined differently? there is no spark if we put a wire from the battery directly to the coil and now have spark the fuel pump will not prime or run unless we directly hook it to the battery why is this and the injectors do not pulse when this is done they run like a water/garden hose why? we also have no power at the injectors why?

I do not know if any one have ever done some thing like this before. please help! any info at all would be great.