It's nothing special but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they do, in a way. it's all about the options the truck came with from the factory: i.e. 14SF (F44)

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool avatar. cant say much because i cant see your truck on my work computer :rofl:

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
What game is it?

You must be registered for see images

Valkyrie Profile. It's a pretty in-depth RPG made by enix before they were swallowed by Squaresoft and became SquareEnix. Oldschool with sprites and hand painted backdrops. The game has a constantly shuffling cast of characters and employs platforming, puzzles and traditional RPGs together over a set time limit. It's a pretty fun game. I bought it when it came out brand new and I guess it was pretty hard to come by until it got ported to the PSP. I ended up buying the PSP port too, and I have the second installment that was made a decade or so later for PS-2, but it's typical boring squaresoft garbage that's just cashing in on it's cult status...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Hrm... I have not heard of that one. I'm not really into RPGs. The only Square Enix RPGs that is like are the Final Fantasies. Looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII