It's nothing special but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
Here's some shots of my truck that I took when I first got it a couple weeks back. It's a 1996 C2500 with 3.73, G80, 305 vortec and a 4L60e. I have a mild 350 some different wheels and a white smoothie front bumper planned for it. Nothing crazy, just want to clean it up and give a little more grunt.

You must be registered for see images

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats a clean 3/4 ton man. you planning on lowering or lifting it at all?

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice truck man I am gunna guess its a light duty 2500, and that its already lowered abit my guess would be 3/4. Looks clean man, some nice NNBS 6 bolt 20's would look awsome.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
Nice truck man I am gunna guess its a light duty 2500, and that its already lowered abit my guess would be 3/4. Looks clean man, some nice NNBS 6 bolt 20's would look awsome.

you hit the nail on the head. From what I understand all 5.0 3/4 tons were LD, which is why it doesn't have the 4l80-e. The original owner put some drop springs on the front and removed a couple leaves from the back so I'll probably be swapping that out for spindles and shackles eventually. 350 first, though.

Looks like a good starting point.

thanks man, all I want to do is have it break the 14's and haul my 65 around on the trailer, which is going to be getting an Olds 455 transplant eventually.

Nice lookin truck.

Thank you.

thats a clean 3/4 ton man. you planning on lowering or lifting it at all?

yeah, it's already lowered a little but I'd like to even the back out.

Looks really good, I need to paint my dumbo mirrors.

thanks, Your truck is really clean. If mine didn't see so much work duty I'd love to get it looking that good.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Unfortunately they don't. We have to make them. I am doing all the research for upgrading my Tahoe into one, starting first with the trans.