Its just a dream, but i wanna make it come true. Engine swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1996k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys so i was thinking bout this for awhile. You know that new Camaro right? Yeah. I like that 6.2L engine it has. Think maybe I could get the engine and drop it into my truck? It's a longshot but you know we all have dreams.

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just find someone who owns one, get em drunk so they wreck it, and then offer to buy the totaled car off them

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
or even better idea
swap the engine out first, and just drop your old engine in, then buy a junk car that runs for a couple hundred, then get drunk and wreck it into the the camaro, aslong as its totaled and they have full coverage, they should replace it

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Geting some one drunk to crash a car is a HORIBLE idea! :nono: Any ways Im doing the ls3 swap in my truck when I get all of the parts I need so yes its posible lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
LS swaps aren't anything new to the GMT400's. There are a few build threads on here with LS swaps.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My little brother owns a race shop it's called Spike Performance & Tuning well they have done there share of LS engines in trucks I know for a fact it would be no problem having one put on my truck but my 184K 5.7 runs like when I bought it brand new so im not messing with it for now.