It'll buff out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump530

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
sewlow...yeah I could see installing the valance easier with the bumper off, but I had to do some "adjusting" to get the bumper on and it took taking the bumper off a few times. Live and learn tho.

mike...a dmax "bump"ed into me lol.

bump530

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I got the valance, tow hooks, and fender trim installed. I still cant figure out my engine miss tho. Its does it one time then it wont. Bout to drive me crazy.

In other news, looks like it will be officially retired from its DD position (well it hasnt been a DD since the January accident). Im in the market for a dmax now. but dont worry, ill be keepin this one too. id like to build it into a 4x4 this winter, but we will see. it might go the other direction.

TheNoob

Reaction score
I'm not joking the exact same dents and whatnot happened to my 98 k1500 after a run in with a deer. Only difference my bumper is still fine and can't tell from the picture but my rad mount got pushed in. Replaced headlights, marker lights and grill but haven't had time or money to fix quarter panel or mount. Suffice to say I feel your pain bro.

bump530

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still havent really got a chance to mess with trying to figure out whats causing my problems. Its tough to chase a problem that isnt always there.

but in other news...i got me a "new" truck. 06 dmax

You must be registered for see images attach