It has begun...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the tires on, block kit installed, bars cranked & fender flares installed. Will have pics up tomorrow & hopefully a sound clip of the exhaust. Waiting on my headlight kit to arrive & then will be about 2 more weeks for a grill. Then I'll have another set of updated pics.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pics but no sound clip, couldnt get the phone to email it for some reason.

driver side
You must be registered for see images attach

passenger side
You must be registered for see images attach

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
Ordered a 1.5" cast iron rear lift block kit from Summit today, Thrush 17637 dual in/dual out muffler & set of the OE style ebay fender flares. Next on the list is a new black grill painted with bedliner & black housing/clear lense/chrome reflector headlights/turn signals with smoked corners & Pacer smoked cab lights. I'll update with pics as parts arrive & get installed. Also getting a set of 285/75/16 Kelly Safari TSR's & my TB cranked to level when the rear block goes in.
youre gonna love them kelly tsrs one of my best friends had those tires and they were amazing

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Come spring I'm gonna de-mold it & bedliner the rockers/flares & do the smoked cab lights. The grill is getting replaced & bedlinered as well with those black lights I bought & color matched bowtie. Bumpers will stay chrome as long as I'm running the silver stock Z71 wheels. I thought about taking them off one weekend & sanding inside the spoked where they are darker grey & painting that area black. Kinda thinking they would look alot better that way.

Edit:

lights came in right before lunch. Now I need the grill then I'll be ready to install.

Last edited:

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you just trim down your moldings for the rear flares?

Yea, I could have trimmed the front but it was such a small piece I just removed it. The rears I just trimmed with a box knife & removed the adhesive best I could. The rest of the mouldings will be coming off so I can Herculiner the rockers/flares by spring.

I also need to paint the frame black where it hangs down.