issues with djm spindles 96 silverado 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarthNemesis

Reaction score
Ok fellas, need some help. I bought a 96 ecsb 2wd that was already dropped. After looking around for the custom shop name on the back window, I found the owner who dropped it, but he couldn't remember if it was 4/6 or 5/7. He did say it was all belltech though. Any way. I got new wheels and swapped out the belltech spindles with djm's. New rotors, calipers, etc. But when I installed the rotor, it sounds like it's rubbing the plastic part of the backing plate on both sides. I know I've got the right bearings, and on the driver side I had to cut out some of the center of the backing plate to get it to line up with the mounting holes. So I guess my question is, has anyone else had this problem? I'm a little worried to be driving it with it rubbing behind the rotor on the plastic part on the abs speed sensor mounting plate.

DarthNemesis

Reaction score
Yep, got the right rotors, still have old spindles. It looks like the old set-up rubbed too.

jarhead92

Reaction score
Reason I asked about the spindles was if you were going to get rid of them I'd be interested unless something was wrong with them.