is this true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

takt

Reaction score
So I contacted a location shop about installing a 4/6 djm spindles flip and a small notch and shop guy claims he spoke with djm and they said only the djm 2225 plus($700) with upper and lower control arms_2500$) installed btw was the only kit that would bolt right up without alignment issues is this true anyone have experience?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Find a different guy to do it.
He's clueless.
4/6 on mine. (spindles & springs)
After the UCA knock-outs were punched, had no probs aligning.
The procedure is not brand-specific.
Only diff between the DJM design (& their copies) & BellTech is that B.T. pushes the wheels out about an inch or so.
Old design in order for the biggest wheels at the time those spindles were designed (17") to clear the LCA's.

takt

Reaction score
He's clueless.
Only diff between the DJM design (& their copies) & BellTech is that B.T. pushes the wheels out about an inch or so.
Old design in order for the biggest wheels at the time those spindles were designed (17") to clear the LCA's.
He's clueless.
Cool,thank you..I was kinda bummed when I heard this.

biggiecamp

Reaction score
Definitely find someone else!

After holding onto them for a few years, I recently finished installing djm uppers and lowers on my 96. No air tools, just hand tools, jack and jack stands.