interior parts needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
woops forgot to take that off sorry 95. i bought an 03 tahoe one from another member on here. ive seen yours its clean been passing the word around and my friends been playing with the idea of it.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
woops forgot to take that off sorry 95. i bought an 03 tahoe one from another member on here. ive seen yours its clean been passing the word around and my friends been playing with the idea of it.

No worries, pass the word around about those Denali rims too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Good that you bumped this. I can get you just about every part you need plus the skrews. what color do you want??

CrewCab Steve

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
color doesnt matter, have to paint in black anyways. still debating the rear tailgate interior panel but think i might want it anyways as well as the c ipllar stuff upper and lower rear sills still and hatever else i mentioned. i should make sure thats all i need.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
color doesnt matter, have to paint in black anyways. still debating the rear tailgate interior panel but think i might want it anyways as well as the c ipllar stuff upper and lower rear sills still and hatever else i mentioned. i should make sure thats all i need.

as for color the yukon visors, kick panel, or other stuff with carpet id lke to preferrably be blue but like i said before it doesnt matter ill just recover it. i dont know the differences if any between the pre 95 and 95+ rear yukon tailgate panels either. i could never find an answer to that.