interior parts needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
Ok what year are they going on? the biggest thing is going to be shipping. It will be a little bit dew to the size of the box. what is the pass side light thingy??? the bulb socket under the dash? blue visor! I think I know where those might be. Well I have no problem pickin that stuff up for you if you are in need of it. Might be somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 bucks for everything if I get every plastic on the list in perfect condition.
Is that a price that is exceptable for every thing?
CrewCab Steve

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
100 bucks id pay for shipping heck yea. visors would be tricky though id need both and id prefer the ones with the slide if not and they are blue id be happy none the less. yes the bulb thing under the dash thats connected to the door switch. open the door and lights come on etc.

my truck is a 93. i have the tailgate style rear not the barn doors. ill look up to see if there is any interchangeability between years on interior rear panels again.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
The yard I goto is pretty fair on pricing so I should be able to get all your parts and not go into the whole on fuel. Lol the yard is 34 miles one way. Use a little bit of fuel in the CCSB. If you are wanting the parts I may bare the cold and head over there tomorrow. Hehe I love that place. Its like a candy store for OBS junkies.

CrewCab Steve

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sill plates are interchangeable, left to right. So...look for 2 passenger side ones. They are always in better shape than the driver's side ones.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
^ i did know that, was justs wondering about the rear panels.

steve i want the stuff. if youd like i can paypal you ahead of time or what not and if you want my number in case you have questions you can have that too.