In Dash Drink Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to replace or fix the rubber "cussion" in the drink holder? Mine is worn out and no longer holds the drinks.

Reaction score
From the pullout cupholder by the radio? If so I have that assembly that no one seems to need, if the cushion is in it and in good condition you can have it. Say like $2 for a little shipping? I'll check tomorrow when I get home for ya.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Yep thats the one I'm talking about. Let me know what you got and a pic would be nice if you could. THANK YOU!!!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good QQn Tatoo.......
I did the same thing for another member last week and hope we'll make this a GMT400 thing.
If you have a extra small part or 2 and a member is in need ...pass it on for the cost of postage.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here ya go man-
You must be registered for see images attach

I do buy alot of stuff to resell and make a couple bucks to fund my projects and still give you guys a good deal. I am real easy to deal with and always open to offers. Things like this I don't mind giving away for a little shipping money, does me no good sitting on the shelf collecting dust and you needing it.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with you on that Tattoo....
If it's something only worth a few bucks I'd much rather
give it away than have it collect dust on a shelf.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Hummmm...........that's not the same one I have. Were there different styles in the OBS's?

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

These?....Never seen them separate from the cupholder.

Reaction score
I have the whole assembly like that in blue. I can sell that to you and you would have to part it out to get the parts you need. $15 shipped.